“Our vision is to make the production industry more sustainable in the long term and to give the people who work there the opportunity to make a positive contribution themselves,” says the new and upcoming co-founders of Gnista, Anna. Go green tech!
The key insights of the interview
- Explore Gnista’s journey as an early staged startup in the IoT system
- How do companies use Gnista to reduce their CO2 emissions
- Where did the idea behind Gnista originate from
- Biggest learning as an early staged founder
- Where Gnista will be in 5 years
- The feedback culture in an early staged startup
- Mental health at Gnista and how they handle bad days
- The ‘I am my company’ syndrome
Check out the interview here!
If you want to know more, read below
Gnista was created in 2020 and was founded by Anna Pölzl , Benjamin Mörzinger & Markus Fritsche Hoffmann, they operate in the green tech space and have developed energy data management software. Why? To measure data to find energy efficiency measures on a sustainable and daily basis.
The no-code solution lets domain experts become data experts and leverage the potential of their IoT Data. AI-driven analysis lets those who know their facilities best find and test new solutions every day. They say their vision is:
“… to make the production industry more sustainable in the long term and to give the people who work there the opportunity to make a positive contribution themselves.”
Now that sounds like a startup we need to keep a close eye on! Join the talk today and listen to Anna touch on mental health struggles like the ‘I am my company’ syndrome. Get ready to be inspired!